JAC dough dividers are an invaluable tool for every baker. They serve for the precise separation of the dough.
Hydraulic dividers are available with different circles, heads / cast iron and plastic / and blades, depending on preferences. An automatic version is already available.
Volumetric dividers, as are our compact models, offer high precision and a large output.
PE50P is a hydraulic divider. Based on a heavyweight construction, it ensures that the dough is neat and precisely divided, even under intense industrial use. This system ensures accurate and consistent weighing without compromising the quality of the dough due to the limited stroke of the piston.
With a capacity of 160 kg of dough (minimum 60% water content for optimum performance), it comes with 5 different sizes of the plunger. It has automatic lubrication of the piston with an externally accessible tank and a low level indicator.
- robust construction
- accurate and constant weight
- quality dough without compromise
- body made of stainless steel
- Teflon Air Pipeline Pipeline - Integrated Compressor with Capacity 160 Kg
- wheel for weight adjustment of piece of dough - adjusts weight quickly and accurately
- stainless steel drum
- separate flour dispenser
- 3 programmable speeds for the number of pieces per hour: 900 - 2000 pcs
- motor power: 2.4 kW
- motor type: 400V three-phase
- weight: 500 kg